7.22.2009

NEW JUNTS


I'm not a huge fan of everything that Rusko has been doing lately since he signed to Mad Decent - but this Little Boots re-work is undeniably catchy, fun, and heavy at the same time. Hate all you want but I actually like it when artists evolve and experiment with new sounds. That has been making more sense to me since I've started producing myself these past couple of months... change is a good thing. Come on... give it a listen.

[DL] Little Boots - Remedy (Rusko's Big Trainer's Remix)

The Rye Rye sample (?) that builds up this track is ridiculous. A new one from Foamo with a familiar fidget sound like his older stuff. The bass keeps coming and coming and coming and coming...

[DL] Diplo & Laidback Luke - Hey! (Foamo Remix)

- S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2009-2010 BASS + KICKS