6.23.2009

TRUMPDISCO

Australian duo Trumpdisco caught my eye during the AC Slater "Hello" remix contest where every bedroom DJ, their mother, their grandmothers, and pets submitted many surprisingly decent as well as blatantly shitty versions. Trumpdisco's take on the remix was personally my favorite.

They've come back with an edit of one of the most highly anticipated tracks right now from Russian producer The Proxy titled "Who Are You?" Keep in mind that it's just an edit, so I'm sure it's not too far off from the original - containing lots of the expected distortion and striking bass hits. However, it's enough to keep me excited while I wait for the original to drop. Check it out below as well as other work by Trumpdisco. Keep on eye on these dudes, I can't wait to see what they come up with in the near future. Show them some love and check out more originals on their MySpace.

[DL] The Proxy - Who Are You? (Trumpdisco edit)
[DL] AC Slater - Hello (Trumpdisco Remix)
[DL] Boy 8-Bit - The Suspense is Killing Me (Trumpdisco Remix)
[DL] Trumpdisco - 1971

- S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2009-2010 BASS + KICKS